A handful of Omaha restaurants will be open on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
• Crystal Jade, 7255 Cedar Street, will be open Christmas Eve from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
• Sapp Bros. Cafe, 9905 Sapp Bros. Drive, will be serving a Christmas Day buffet. The restaurant opens at 6 a.m.
• The Jaipur Indian Restaurant will be open on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day from 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. The restaurant is at 10922 Elm St. and the phone number is 402-392-7331.
• Applebee's restaurants in the metro area will be open until 7 p.m. on Christmas Eve.
• Omaha Prime, in the Old Market, will serve dinner Christmas Eve starting at 4 p.m.
• Cubby's Old Market Grocery will be open until 6 p.m. on Christmas Eve and from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Christmas Day.
• The Marylebone Tavern is open Christmas Eve starting at 4 p.m. and at 5 p.m. Christmas Day.
• The Boiler Room Restaurant is open Christmas Eve until 9 p.m. For more information or a reservation, call 402-916-9274.
• All four Big Red Restaurant and Sports Bar locations will be open until 5 p.m. on Christmas Eve and will reopen at 5 p.m. Christmas Day.
If your restaurant is open Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, email information email@example.com.
-- Staff writer Sarah Baker Hansen