* * * * * * * * * *
Brad's afternoon edition. Click here to read his morning edition.
* Michelle Obama has unveiled a new hairstyle. Ten minutes later, Republicans issued a statement claiming the new 'do stinks.
* President Obama is expected to defy presidential tradition and not wear a pair of Allen Edmonds shoes to his inauguration. That's one of two big inaugural traditions. The other is for Democratic members of Congress to show up in beige togas.
* "Dear Abby" has died at age 94. The one person who could have helped Lance Armstrong and Manti Te'o, and she's gone.
* Lance Armstrong admitted he was a terribly flawed, arrogant bully. Instead of sitting upright in a chair, he should have been lying on a couch.
* The girlfriend of Notre Dame star linebacker Manti Te'o was fake. I knew it was a red flag when Manti originally referred to the love of his life as “Jane Doe.”
* Manti Te'o had a fake girlfriend. Tim Tebow said, “You can do that?”
* Notre Dame's Manti Te'o's girlfriend story was a hoax. The good news for Notre Dame is that so far the Rudy and Gipper stories appear to hold up.
* Actually, if Twitter and Facebook were around back in the day, Rudy would've probably turned out to be an 80-year-old woman.
* There's a new development in the Manti Te'o fake girlfriend saga. A former NFL player who was cut by the Arizona Cardinals claims he met Te'o's girlfriend. Man, this just keeps more humiliating. I'm talking about a player getting cut by the Arizona Cardinals.
* After losing a bet on the Denver-Baltimore NFL playoff game to the mayor of Baltimore, the mayor of Denver is supposed to perform Ray Lewis' game day dance in public. Man, this would be the 10,233rd most embarrassing thing a U.S. politician did all year.
* A German soccer team built a cemetery adjacent to the field for fans. The first time the soccer announcer screamed “GOAAAAAAAL!” five people climbed out of their crypts.