* * * * * * * * * *
Brad's afternoon edition. Click here to read his morning edition.
* The presidential inauguration festivities are finally over. To give you an idea what type of financial condition this country is in, there's a Kickstarter campaign to pay for it.
* Hillary Clinton became livid on the first day of the Benghazi hearings. That was the angriest Hillary has ever gotten. Well, second angriest.
* I wouldn't say that Hillary Clinton came across as combative on television during the hearings, but Robert Blake told her "cool it."
* Several Iowa baseball players are bringing in poltergeist experts to rid their house of ghosts. I can picture the Iowa Board of Regents, already miffed about paying Kirk Ferentz over $2 million a year in base salary, reviewing this cost. “Two grand for -- Ghostbusters?”
* After the Patriots lost to the Ravens, Wes Walker's wife slammed Ray Lewis in a Facebook post. If you're ranking NFL stadiums by trash talking, third is the Dawg Pound in Cleveland, second are the Terrible Towels in Pittsburgh, and first is the New England Patriots wives' section.
* The "Honey Badger," Tyrann Mathieu, re-emerged as a spectator at Senior Bowl practice. Brent Musburger had to tell AJ McCarron's girlfriend, “It's over between us. My first true love is back.”
* In college basketball, top-ranked Duke lost 90-63 to Miami. I'd like to clear up some confusion: Duke basketball losing by 27 points was not part of the "Feel good about America" inauguration festivities.