LINCOLN — A food production plant in Lincoln reopened Sunday, one day after several workers were exposed to carbon monoxide.
Fire crews and paramedics were called to the Koch Foods plant about 8 p.m. Saturday after the carbon monoxide was discovered.
Only a few contractors were present at the time of the leak. Several people were exposed to the gas, but only one worker had to be hospitalized for treatment.
Fire officials said the carbon monoxide came from construction equipment being used to repair the floor. — AP
Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.