* * * * * * * * * *
Brad's afternoon edition. Click here to read Brad's morning jokes.
* Native American groups are now demanding that the Washington Redskins change their name just because they stunk so bad on Monday night.
* The new, next-generation Apple iPhone debuted on Tuesday. Apple is promising that, this time, the next generation phones won't be replaced by a superior product until a week from Thursday.
* Harry Reid delayed a Senate "test vote" on Syria. Don't things move slow enough through the current Congress without having test votes?
* Syrian President Bashar Assad was interviewed by Charlie Rose. There was a rare opportunity for a joint interview with President Obama, if only Obama didn't have prior commitments to appear on "The Talk," "Rachael Ray," "Leno," "Fallon" and "Wheel of Fortune."
* On Tuesday night, President Obama will address the nation on the crisis in Syria. Polls show the American people and Congress are both against strikes. I don't know what's scarier -- the prospect of U.S. intervention in Syria, or the fact that the people now agree with Congress.
* A dumb play at the end of the game by the Buccaneers allowed the New York Jets to defeat Tampa Bay. That's a new low -- when you out-stupid the Jets.
* AOL Sports referred to Ndamukong Suh as the dirtiest player in the league. Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito, also a former Husker, is demanding a recount.
* The New York City mayoral primary is Tuesday. All the candidates are trying to prove they're a real New Yorker. To prove he's a real New Yorker, one candidate cursed, spit on the sidewalk and then rode a giant rat to the polls.
* At the new Jodi Arias trial, jurors may be sequestered and allowed to read newspapers with all the articles about Jodi Arias cut out. Where can I get a newspaper like that?
* A man in London awoke to nuzzling of his neck, assumed it was his girlfriend, reached over to snuggle and discovered a fox in his bed. That is unbelievable. I mean, the part about a man wanting to snuggle.
* Honda is going to feature built-in vacuum cleaners in its minivans. It's bad enough motorists are texting behind the wheel; now, they could be vacuuming.
* A UFO was recently spotted over Great Britain. Now, there's an explanation. The unidentified object that nobody in Britain recognized? The sun.
* Scientists have succeeded in growing the first “mini human brains” in a laboratory. Per contractual agreement, the first mini brain went to Miley Cyrus' choreographer.
* Scientists are now able to grow mini human brains in a lab dish. This should insure we have plenty of reality TV contestants for years to come.
* A “parachuting dog” has joined an elite anti-terrorism team in Colombia. I saw a skydiving dog and assumed it was the halftime show at a Baylor game.
* After giving up 550 yards rushing to BYU, Texas replaced its defensive coordinator. In the state of Texas, this is sort of like impeaching a governor, only bigger.
* An MMA fighter was knocked out 4 seconds after the match began. This is why MMA has grown in popularity compared to baseball, football and basketball -- no parity.