Get ready for cooler weather and some rain.
The National Weather Service is forecasting a slight chance of stormy weather Friday and an extended chance for rain and storms from Sunday night through Tuesday night.
Here's the day-by-day forecast, according to the National Weather Service:
• Today: Sunny and a little breezy, high near 79 degrees; a low tonight near 59 degrees.
• Friday: Breezy, a slight chance of rain Friday morning and early afternoon, skies clearing, temperatures reaching the upper 70s.
• Nighttime temperatures, Friday through Tuesday: In the 40s.
• Saturday and Sunday: Sunny, crisp fall days with highs in the mid-60s.
• Sunday night, Monday and Tuesday: Temperatures dropping and chance of rain. Daytime highs in the mid 50s to around 60.