* * * * * * * * * *
Brad's afternoon edition. Click here to read Brad's morning jokes.
* One of the most popular articles on Omaha.com Tuesday is headlined "Help! My Wife Wants a Sex Toy." When do those Pulitzer Prizes come out again?
* In the Middle East, a 1,500-year-old church has been unearthed. Ernie Chambers showed up to demand back property taxes.
* There's finally a chance for snow Wednesday into Thursday. Omaha drivers do bad enough in snow; I hate to see 'em when they're out of practice.
* It's freezing cold across most of the U.S. The good news is that Beyonce and Jay Z's Grammy performance raised the Earth's temperature by two degrees.
* During his State of the Union address, President Obama will announce he's using his executive power to raise the minimum wage for federal contractors, according to reports. Any chance of Obama using his executive power to move Sunday's Super Bowl to a city where the temperature will be above 40?
* Valdez, Alaska, has been cut off from the outside world due to an avalanche. So, it looks like NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has found a host city for the 2020 Super Bowl.
* There was a streaker in a bikini at the Pro Bowl. And this still wasn't enough for men to tune in.
* The World Naked Sledding Championships are next month in Braunlage, Germany. If it was left up to NBC, it would've just as soon broadcast this event as the Winter Olympics.
* I saw people sledding in the nude. At first, I thought it was the new viewer-friendly Pro Bowl.
* I think the Pro Bowl tried too hard to be trendy. To see who kicked off, they flipped a Bitcoin.
* Richard Sherman was fined $7,875 for taunting in the NFC Championship game. I've incurred bigger fines from the Omaha Public Library.