Are you ready for Halloween? Check out this spooky good sweet and salty treat that'll be sure to make everyone happy on the big day.
Googly Eye Truffles (makes 25)
• Hershey's chocolate candy kisses
• Square pretzel snaps
• Candy eyeballs
• Treat bags
1. Heat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Recruit the kids to unwrap 25 Hershey’s chocolate candy kisses.
3. Place 25 square pretzel snaps on a cookie sheet. Top each pretzel with a candy kiss.
5. Bake until kisses get soft and shiny, about 3 minutes.
6. Remove from oven. Gently press a pair of candy eyeballs into each candy kiss.
7. Refrigerate until firm. Pack in googly eye treat bags as Halloween party favors.
“I’m Watching You” Treat Bags
What you'll need: