Who doesn't love free? There are plenty of fun, free events this weekend to get your heart rate up.
- Relax and enjoy a free outdoor community yoga class for all levels hosted by Omaha Yoga School Saturday at 10 a.m. in the ConAgra park near 10th and Howard Streets. Tea and snacks to follow at 1066 Howard St.
- Lululemon Athletica, a yoga, pilates and sportswear retailer at Village Pointe in Omaha, is celebrating its one-year anniversary by offering free fitness demonstrations. The classes include yoga, CrossFit, and spin, among others. The event runs between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. on Saturday. For details and to see a schedule, click here.
-Have you ever wanted to learn to kayak? Now you can. Backwoods Omaha, an outdoor equipment store, is hosting a free outdoor activities demonstration at Lake Manawa, shelter No. 4, in Council Bluffs on Saturday. There will be hiking, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding and slacklining between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. For more information, click here.
- Shake your hips and move to the rhythm at a free Zumba class this Sunday at 11 a.m. in Stinson Park near 67th and Center Streets.
- Burn calories with a free, boot camp-style fitness class this Sunday at noon in Stinson Park near 67th and Center Streets.
-Sweat Cycle and Soul in Omaha hosts a free yoga class every Sunday at 2:30 p.m. The studio is located at 17940 Welch Plaza, Suite 101. Click here for details.
- Peak Performance, near 78th and Cass Streets, hosts a free group run on the Keystone Trail at 6 p.m. every Monday. Free beer follows. Click here for details.