In this bonus episode of Hot off the Wire, we look back at some of the top headlines from the week in the world of sports and entertainment.
- The list of nominees for the next class of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame was released.
- Ozzy Osbourne had to cancel his tour.
- One year after retiring and unretiring, legendary quarterback Tom Brady calls it quits for good this time.
- Notable deaths this week include actor Cindy Williams and NHL great Bobby Hull.
- And some changes are coming to daytime television.
Those stories and more from The Associated Press.
— Compiled and narrated by Terry Lipshetz from Associated Press reports
People are also reading…
Vaccine rates for kids, annual COVID shots, water levels and global warming | Hot off the Wire podcast
🎧 Get a recap of recent health, science, climate and technology stories through this special edition of our daily news podcast.
🎧 The hosts discuss a recent study about happiness and whether the philosophy of the stoics can help us in our everyday lives.
Who killed the monsignor? Chapter 3: Digging deeper into the police reports | Late Edition: Crime Beat Chronicles podcast
Listen to the third chapter of Late Edition: Crime Beat Chronicles that examines the circumstances surrounding the death of a Buffalo priest.
How does the celebration for Punxsutawney Phil differ from the popular Bill Murray movie "Groundhog Day" and what are some of the gaffes that have happened there over the years?
Sports gambling is big business and could change the way we watch baseball.