Council Bluffs, IA 51503
About Sherry Ebertowski
An authorized Independent Agent for Wellmark Iowa
More About Sherry Ebertowski
Sherry Ebertowski : Sherry has been in the insurance business over 30 years, specializing in health insurance for all ages. She is also licensed in Property and Casualty.
She joined the Campbell Insurance Agency in 1999.
She and her husband, Fred, live near Crescent. Fred retired, after 31 years, from the Council Bluffs Postal Service where he worked as a letter carrier.
They have two sons: Lonnie and Jeremy and several grandchildren, all of Council Bluffs.
- Holds the FIC and FICS designation through the Fraternal Field Managers Association.
- Specialized in Senior products, such as Medicare Supplements, Part D Prescription plans, Long Term Care and Annuities.
- Works with the ACA exchange programs available in Iowa and Nebraska; Assisting with the Marketplace program.
- Has taught insurance classes to high school students as well as holding seminars on several different topics.
- Certified with the Iowa Long Term Care Partnership Program.
- Has worked in many capacities in the insurance field: Office Manager, Claims and product quoting and now as an Independent Agent.
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!