Six area football standouts will take the field at the 58th Annual Nebraska Shrine Bowl this summer.
The game is schedule for June 4 at 2 p.m. at Ron & Carol Cope Stadium at Foster Field in Kearney.
Area selections are:
- Brian Muhia, Bryan (South Team)
- Triston Fairchild, Papio South (South Team)
- Trystn Ducker, Bellevue West (North Team)
- Jadyn Kowalski, Bellevue West (North Team)
- Adam Atkinson, Papillion-La Vista (North Team)
- Jared Ertz, Papillion-La Vista (North Team)
Bryan coach Jeff Kezeor will serve as an assistant coach on the South Team.
The Shrine Bowl game is provided to recognize the state's best senior football players and the efforts of great coaches in Nebraska with the goal of raising funds for Shriner’s Hospitals for Children.