So you want to be a bride blogger? That's fantastic!
The Wedding Essentials Team loves talking to brides-to-be in the Greater Omaha area. We’d love to hear your story and be able to share your wedding inspiration and connect our brides with the planning tools they need to make their dream wedding happen.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
You must have less than a year to your wedding date -- we need to know you'll be checking things off your to-do list each month.You must live in Omaha or surrounding areas and be planning a wedding in the area (certain destination wedding planners also accepted). Please note that we have a committee that reviews all applications, so it may be a few weeks before you receive a response.
WHAT TYPES OF POSTS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
- Posts that are interesting and relevant to Omaha area brides
- Pictures, pictures, and more pictures on ideas and inspiration
- Research about vendors, products, services, etc.
- DIY projects and photo tutorials on how to execute them
- Updates on your planning process
- Lessons you may have learned through your planning experience
- Your vision of what you want your big day to be like
- Decisions, decisions -- themes, colors, cake, dress, gifts, showers, we want to know the whole sha-bang!
- Before applying to Wedding Essentials, please think about whether or not you’d be able to commit to at least one post per month.
HOW DO I APPLY?
If you are willing share your journey from “Yes” to “I Do” email contact information to Heidi (email@example.com) and tell us where you are in your wedding planning process and why you should be a Wedding Essentials Chatty Bride blogger. A list of vendors you've already hired is helpful, too.
WHAT ARE THE PERKS?
Priority status. You'll be at the top of our list for real wedding features in the magazine. (See submission details here)
Personal planning assistance. Since we'll be on a first-name basis, we'll only be a quick message away for any questions you may have.
Swag + Surprises. You'll be automatically entered into any prize drawings we have and be eligible for complimentary tickets to our bridal shows & other events.
Check out our other bride bloggers!